EASA EMBRAER 170 Type Rating
The course is aimed at pilots who wish to become type rated in the EMBRAER 170. EASA has assigned the EMB170 Type Rating for all its t. Embraer 170, 175, 190, 195. It is conducted to EASA Part-FCL regulations. The objectives of this course is to train cockpit crews to operate the aircraft safely, efficiently and according to approved manuals and procedures. Completion ensures the standards, set by EASA regulations, are met.
Phase I. Málaga, Spain
- 95 Hours Instructor led Theoretical Training (2weeks)
- 8 hours FMS
- 13 FBS
- 8 Hours CPT
- 4 Hours Emergency EVAC Trainer
- 32 Hours FFS
- 4 Hours Skill Test
Phase III. Malaga, Spain
- Base Training (6 or 4 T/G).
- Hold a valid CPL(A) license
- Hold a valid IR(A) multi-engine
- Have flown at least 70 hours as pilot in command (PIC)
- Have passed the ATPL theoretical examinations
- Hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of MCC course or have at least 500 hours as a pilot in multi-pilot operations on single pilot multi-engine aircraft in commercial air transport in accordance with the applicable air operation requirements.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes