ATR42/72 TRI COURSE
In compliance with EASA-FCL requirements, Aviation Exchange Group offers individual and practical qualification for pilots who wish to become a Type Rating Instructor (TRI). In addition to subject specific topics, issues relating to knowledge transfer will be focused on and explained such as teaching, personality, communication, feedback and evaluation.
- 25 hours Teaching and Learning
- 10 hours Technical Theoretical Knowledge Instruction
- 10 hours Flight Instruction (FFS)
- 2 hours Assessment Of Competence (FFS)Phase III.
- EASA CPL, ATPL OR MPL
- Current ATR42/72 Rating
- At least 1500 hours on multi-crew airplanes
- At least 30 route sectors completed within the last 12 months preceding the application, to include take-offs and landings as Pilot-in-Command or Co-Pilot on the ATR42/72, of which not more than 15 sectors may be completed in a FFS.
The duration of your type rating course is approximately 10 days. CONTACT US for course details and starting dates.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty