ATR72-600 TYPE RATING COURSE INDIAN DGCA
Aviation Exchange Group offers Type Ratings on ATR42/72-500 and ATR42/72-600. The courses are conducted according to DGCA India regulations.
- 104 Hours Ground Course (Including CBT Access during course period).
- 12 Hours of MCC Fixed Base Simulator.
- 44 Hours of Full Flight Simulator (Including LOFT and Skills Test.
- 70 hours as a pilot-in-command of airplanes.
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating).
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL.
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements.
The duration of your type rating course is approximately 5 – 6 weeks including your days off. CONTACT US for course details and starting dates.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes