AVIATION EXCHANGE GROUP has assumed the commitment to maintain a Quality and Environmental Management System based on the requirements of the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards, for our Training services for the aeronautical sector.
The Management of our organization defines and manages the Management Policy as an integral part of its processes and facilities, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the efficiency of the system and a commitment to the prevention of pollution that our services may generate, complying with the applicable legal requirements and other requirements that the organization subscribes.
In accordance with these principles, AVIATION EXCHANGE GROUP assumes the following commitments:
- Customers come first: we seek to satisfy the requirements and expectations of our customers, offering a first-rate reliable service.
- Innovation and excellence: we like to guarantee the best quality of training, through the experience of our instructors, the use of the most sophisticated flight simulators and state-of-the-art training devices.
- Global: We have an international mindset. We work all over the world, reaching out to our clients and facilitating their training.
- Continuous improvement: carry out systematic audits, both internal and external, that verify the compliance and effectiveness of our Management System. We challenge ourselves every day, learning and improving incessantly.
- Positive work environment: Work in a collaborative and motivating place.
- Alliances: integrate our suppliers and subcontractors in the active commitment to improve customer satisfaction and control our environmental aspects.
- Environmental Protection: the prevention of pollution and the depletion of resources are incorporated into all activities carried out with a potential impact on the environment, by controlling and minimizing the generation of waste and consumption.