Great job prospects
It is a perfect time to become an ATR72 Type Rated pilot in India, as the aviation market is growing exponentially and is estimated to become the 3rd most important in the world by 2020. Some data that reflect this growth are as follows:
- Investment in airport infrastructure exceeds $120 million.
- The number of airports continues to grow and will add up to 250 more by 2020.
- New airlines and new routes are created that connect more and more places.
- Airlines estimate that about 700000 new pilots will be needed in the coming years.
In this scenario, ATR aircraft are being enshrined as the preferred option of airlines due to their versatility and efficiency, accounting for 50% of the total sales of the regional aviation segment.
Because of all this, getting an ATR72-600 Type Rating is a safe value and promises fantastic job opportunities.
That is why we want you to know about our ATR72 TYPE RATING courses, in compliance with Indian DGCA CARs.
ATR72-600 Type Rating Course
- 70 hours as a pilot-in-command of airplanes
- Valid ME, IR (multi-engine, instrument rating)
- Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- English level 4 according to ICAO requirements
- 104 Hours Ground Course (Including CBT Access during course period)
- 12 Hours of MCC Fixed Base Simulator
- 44 Hours of Full Flight Simulator (Including LOFT and Skills Tests)
The duration of your type rating course is approximately 5 – 6 weeks including your days off.
Why train with us?
Headquartered in Malaga, Spain, we have highly experienced instructors and use sophisticated full motion flight simulators and other state-of-the-art training devices for flight instruction.
In addition, we have a very high employment rate among our trainees of 99%, because through our collaboration agreements with different airlines the possibilities of finding work are multiplied.
99% of our students are working in several ATR operators in Europe.
The quality of training received by the pilot or future pilot is the basis of success, so betting on a highly reputed training center, which employees experienced highly and skilled instructors is essential.